Air conditioning Services
Air conditioning (often referred to as AC, A/C, or air con) is the process of removing heat and moisture from the interior of an occupied space to improve the comfort of occupants. Air conditioning can be used in both domestic and commercial environments.
The air conditioner in a central heating and cooling system provides cool air through ductwork inside your home, by providing a process that draws out the warm air inside, removing its heat. … From that point, the condenser or outdoor unit then turns the refrigerant vapor back into a liquid, removing any heat.
From office and home air conditioning, to wall mounted and split air conditioners, African Savannah Air conditioning offers a range of Jet-Air air conditioners, suitable for almost any application, at competitive prices.
Advantages of regular air conditioner maintenance
- Extend the working life of your air conditioner unit and ventilation system, which in turn reduces the operating costs.
- Maintain the air quality of your air conditioning system, meaning a healthier living and/or working environment.
- The overall reliability and efficiency of your air conditioning unit is improved with regular annual maintenance.
The most common air conditioner issues
- Compressor noise.
- Failure of the air conditioner to start or to keep running.
- Inadequate air flow or not enough air quantity.
- The loss of the air conditioners cooling capacity or loss or air flow entirely
What size unit do I need?
For a precise assessment of the correct size of air conditioner required, a qualified aircon installer will need to do an on-site check as there are a number of different factors to consider. The following information will however give you an approximate guide to the aircon capacity required for a particular area.
Room Size Required
15 to 18 m2 9000 BTU
20 to 25 m2 12000 BTU
30 to 35 m2 18000 BTU
40 to 45 m2 24000 BTU
55 to 60 m2 30000 BTU
Types of Air Conditioners
Inverter and non-inverter
Have you ever wondered what the difference between inverter and non-inverter AC is?
The biggest difference between inverter and non–inverter AC is the fact that the motor of the inverter compressor has a variable speed. … A censor in the invertor adjusts the power according to the temperature in the room, lowering the electrical consumption and saving energy
An inverter AC will make sure it is lowering the power flow of the compressor so that a constant temperature of 23 is maintained. A non inverter AC has a higher power consumption, whereas an inverter AC has a low power consumption but higher energy efficiency
Take a look at the top 5 advantages of inverters that make them better than non-inverters.
The biggest difference between inverter and non-inverter AC is the fact that the motor of the inverter compressor has a variable speed. The speed of the non-inverter compressor is fixed. This means that it operates either at full or minimum speed. A censor in the inverter adjusts the power according to the temperature in the room, lowering the electrical consumption and saving energy.
Due to the sophisticated operational method of the inverter, its compressor does not work at its full capacity all the time. When the speed is lower, the needed energy is lower too and you pay less money for electricity.
As the compressor motor of the inverter air conditioner does not turn on and off all the time, but keeps working at low power, the operation is more quite.
The technology of the inverters not only makes cooling and heating more efficient, but it also makes the AC’s life longer.
Last but not least, the inverter AC is able to cool or heat your room faster than the non-inverter. This is due to the fact that in the beginning of the process, the inverter uses more power than the non-inverter and diminishes the power when it gets close to the desired temperature.
Now that you are clued up on air conditioning units… This is what we offer…
LF Libery Series Fixed Speed
- Golden Fin
- Quick Connector
- Quick Cooling/Heating
- Sleep Mode
- Low Noise Airflow System
- Super Quiet Design
LFI Libery Series Inverter
- Much wider range of frequency and voltage
- High energy efficiency
- Smoother running and lower noise
- More reliable & smooth operation
Amber Mirror Series Fixed Speed
- Intelligent Defrosting
- Auto Clean
- Intelligent Auto Restart
- Hidden Display
Q Series Inverter
- Innovative switcher power design ensures only 0.5w standby and wider voltage of PCB between 85v~265v
- Upon power is resumed after power failure. the units in the whole building will not be restarted at the same time to avoid impact of electricity net (suitable for engineering project)
- Effective sterilization with more than 90% of bacteria killed odour removal. Air Nutrition improvement with more negative oxygen ions